November 21, 2010

Early November


Unfortunately, I've been shirking my duties as Leif's official photographer these past few weeks, so I don't have very much in the way of new pictures to post...which is not to say that nothing has been happening! Among other notable events in early November, Leif joined Grandma and Grandpa B., Great-Aunt Mirja, Aaron, and me for a fun dinner at Tavern on France to celebrate Grandma B.'s birthday. Leif did not get to order off the menu quite yet, but he was OK with that since his thoughtful mom had brought one of his favorite meals (pureed pear mixed with oatmeal baby cereal) from home for him. This past week, Leif and I also had the last meeting of our fall semester ECFE (Early Childhood Family Education) class, and we have had several enjoyable get-togethers recently with two other moms and their babies in our semi-regular fledgling playgroup. I somehow managed to bring along my camera to all of the above events but then forgot to even take it out of my little backpack/diaper bag. Sorry!

On the home front, Leif has been continuing to explore the house by army-crawling from room to room and pulling himself up on whatever he can find. Below, an exciting foray into the newspaper recycling bin.





No comments:

Post a Comment