We've been telling Leif since the beginning of May that "this is the month when Baby Brother is going to come out of Mom's tummy," and we've all been in great suspense waiting and wondering when exactly Baby Bro would decide to emerge. I had been feeling weird off and on for weeks (very different from the end of my pregnancy with Leif, when I felt fine right up until my due date and beyond), and finally, four days before his due date, baby brother Bjorn Stefan decided it was time to get out of the womb AND FAST!
Since I don't anticipate being able to keep up multiple blogs while raising two kidlings, the dramatic story of Bjorn's entrance into the world, as well as the continuing adventures of big brother Leif, will be told on our new family blog, gaalswykipedia.blogspot.com. For now, I will limit myself to posting a picture of Leif meeting his baby brother at the hospital. So far, Leif seems pretty enthused about being a big brother, for which we are grateful (and hope it continues!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment