Later, Leif got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa B. for a couple hours while Sarah and I took in the "Babies" documentary at the Riverview. (And yes, I did find it a little ironic to drop my baby off with relatives so I could go watch a movie about other babies!)
July 5, 2010
New friend
This week, Leif also had the chance to meet my high school friend Sarah, who was up from Chicago visiting her family over the Independence Day long weekend. Sarah was feeling a little camera shy, but she agreed to let her hands appear on the blog to commemorate the occasion!

Later, Leif got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa B. for a couple hours while Sarah and I took in the "Babies" documentary at the Riverview. (And yes, I did find it a little ironic to drop my baby off with relatives so I could go watch a movie about other babies!)
Later, Leif got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa B. for a couple hours while Sarah and I took in the "Babies" documentary at the Riverview. (And yes, I did find it a little ironic to drop my baby off with relatives so I could go watch a movie about other babies!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment