September 18, 2010

Paaaaaaaaannekoeken!

Since Leif is very comfortable sitting up on his own for long stretches of time these days, we decided to give a restaurant outing -- complete with high chair -- a try last weekend, heading out for lunch at Pannekoeken Huis with Granny G. and Auntie Sarah. The outing started off well, with Leif entranced by the new surroundings and all the people in the restaurant, not to mention the various toys I had tethered to the high chair liner that we had brought along for the occasion. Once the food arrived, though, Leif was NOT a happy camper. (I'm pretty sure that particular cry meant, "WHERE'S MY PANNEKOEKEN??!?") Granny G. and Auntie Sarah generously took turns giving Leif a tour of the restaurant while Aaron and I finished our meals. Other than Leif's little bout of food envy, a good time was had by all!



"Why would I look at the camera when there are so many other, more interesting things to look at?"

No comments:

Post a Comment